Access the Azure Storage Blob using PHP

May 26, 2010 at 1:39 PM
Hi , I downloaded the PHP Azure folder from this site . I extract and run the test folder . I am getting error message like as Warning: require_once(PHPUnit/Framework.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampplite\htdocs\PHPAzure\tests\TestHelper.php on line 43 Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'PHPUnit/Framework.php' (include_path='.;\xampplite\php\PEAR') in C:\xampplite\htdocs\PHPAzure\tests\TestHelper.php on line 43 Is alternative solution is there in PHP ? I need to view and add the data's .....
May 26, 2010 at 6:22 PM
Tamilmani wrote:
Hi , I downloaded the PHP Azure folder from this site . I extract and run the test folder . I am getting error message like as Warning: require_once(PHPUnit/Framework.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampplite\htdocs\PHPAzure\tests\TestHelper.php on line 43 Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'PHPUnit/Framework.php' (include_path='.;\xampplite\php\PEAR') in C:\xampplite\htdocs\PHPAzure\tests\TestHelper.php on line 43 Is alternative solution is there in PHP ? I need to view and add the data's .....

i have fixed this issue . Just i download the PHPunit folder from pear site. Now its loading fine . 

I have another issue

How to get the each data from blob storage ? Is any idea ? I want to show the data's in my view page . Any Suggestion Please ?

May 27, 2010 at 4:51 AM

I have to see the all bolb;s in my container .Container name is "test " .   $li = $storageClient->listBlobs('test'); var_dump($li); If i used above coding . I got all the blob list .Iimage , HTML  files are there in my container . I want to show the image and HTML blob in view page . Is any solution is there to get the blob datas's ?

Coordinator
May 28, 2010 at 6:14 AM

getBlob or getBlobData will be your friend :-)