Total newbie needs help setting up php (wordpress) on Azure storage

Apr 15, 2011 at 4:14 AM

I am trying to setup the Azure storage plugin for Wordpress.  I am currently at the step where you activate the plugin via the admin portal.

Currently when I click on the activate link, I am getting the following error:

Warning: require_once(Microsoft/WindowsAzure/Storage/Blob.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\windows-azure-storage\windows-azure-storage-dialog.php on line 51

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Microsoft/WindowsAzure/Storage/Blob.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear;C:\\inetpub\\wwwroot\\wordpress\\') in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\windows-azure-storage\windows-azure-storage-dialog.php on line 51

If PHP SDK for Azure in installed at the WebRole root, then no need to modify this setting. Otherwise append appropriate folder name after "$_SERVER["APPL_PHYSICAL_PATH"]" in the following line.

get_include_path() . PATH_SEPARATOR . $_SERVER["APPL_PHYSICAL_PATH"]

Below is what the complete code looks like

{
    set_include_path(
        get_include_path() .  PATH_SEPARATOR . $_SERVER["APPL_PHYSICAL_PATH"]
);
}

If the folder name is PHPAzureSDK how do I enter the info correctly?

Thanks,

Carlos

Editor
Aug 22, 2011 at 8:02 PM

Carlos,

You need to include the Windows Azure SDK for PHP in order for the plugin to function properly. If you update the plugin the SDK is now included in the plugin by default as of last week.