Objective: To deploy web apps developed on PHP to Windows Azure Platform
Steps that I've done
1. Configured PHP SDK provided by Microsoft with Eclipse 3.5.1
2. Configured FirstCGI module within IIS7 to run and compile .php page.
(checked and found ok).
3. Provided the connection string in connect.php to connect SQL Azure.
4. Deployed the code in usual way.
5. While running index.php as PHP Windows Azure Page (default index page
comes with php SDK) within the eclipse, I'm getting the following errorI
HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error
Unable to place a FastCGI process in a JobObject. Try disable the Application Pool CPU Limit feature Detailed Error Information
let me know how to resolve this issue at the earliest .
Handler PHP via FastCGI
Error Code 0x80070005
Requested URL http://127.0.0.1:5100/index.php
Physical Path C:\Project\WorkSpace\OIB\ServiceDefinition.csx\roles\WebRole\index.php
Logon Method Basic
Logon User administrator
Failed Request Tracing Log Directory
let me know how to resolve this issue.